On this Labor Day weekend, here’s a just-for-fun quiz about jobs.
Each clue contains a reference to one bestselling novel. The answer is the title of another bestseller. The clue or the answer or both contains a job title. For example, if I said, “He might have carried The Black Bag,” you might answer The Doctor or Dr. Zhivago.
- He might have commanded The Ship of Fools.
- The Rector of Justin might have aspired to this.
- This man would like The Shoes of the Fisherman.
- He is peddling The Billion Dollar Sure Thing.
- The Honorary Consul reports to this person.
- These guys at HQ have No Time for Sergeants
- Burr, he said.
- Oh, Money! Money! is this character’s cry.
- They obvious choice for stealthy attack on The Enemy Camp.
- He works The Farm.
I will post answers Wednesday.
Have a happy Labor Day.