The answer to each of these clues is in the title of a bestselling vintage novel published before 1960. See how well you do at sorting out the family connections. Think of it as practice for holiday gatherings.
- Globetrotting relative of Patrick Dennis
- B.F., Anderson Crow and Lady Rose each had one.
- A red black woman
- They married into the family
- She associates with priests
- Sorrell had one
- You’ll never see the end of her
- Grandchildren would be shorter
- Rachel was first one
- He’ll give away his daughter
Answers will be posted Nov. 25.
© 2009 Linda Gorton Aragoni